We will be launching our Four Quarterly magazine this summer and as such this is our call for any and all interedted writers or visual artists to send us their work for consideration.
Closing date for the Summer issue is April 2nd, 2016, as April 1st would open up the whole process to dull and obvious jokes. We are seeking work in the following fields:
- Short fiction (max. 3,000 words)
- Memoir or journalism (max. 3,00 words)
- Poetry (no minimum or maximum)
- Children’s work (max. 2,500 words)
- Painting, cartoon or photography
All copyright beyond the first publication (including subsequent editions or reproductions) of Four Quarterly rests with the creator. Payment will be evenly divided among all contributors.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org